Established in the year 2002, Al Ansari Cut and Bend Unit is fully equipped with the latest technology and computerized machines for the cut and bend of steel bars. The production process is automated with innovative equipment, delivering high volume production as well as precision and accuracy. Our professionally trained and experienced engineers prepare bar bending Schedules (BBS) using the latest computer software thereby eliminating the possibility of Human errors and minimizing the wastages.
We have supplied the steel with cut and bend, for challenging designs of building, roads & bridges, mosques, water treatment plant, industrial sheds and reservoirs amongst other structures and continue to undertake complex projects. The production capacity of the existing cut and bend unit is 45,000 MT per annum.
We helps our customers raise productivity standards in construction. We do this by working closely with customers to deliver solutions that are customized to the project blueprint, redefining concepts of times, inventory & man power management and material wastage reduction.
Advantages of using our cut and bend services
• Experienced engineers doing the detailing, preparing Bar Bending Schedule (BBS) and placement drawings
• Experienced production team who ensures quality of work
• Our engineers will
• Ultra-modern and state of art automatic / semi-automatic machineries from world famous international Rebar cut and bend machine manufacturers.
• Cut and bend is done to exact specifications as per the approved BBS, thus ensuring precision and consistency
• The process is in conformity with the International standards.
• Use of professional software to do the optimization of rebar and thus ensures reduction and control of wastage
• Since cut and bend is done in our factory, less labor requirement at site
• Reduction of Rebar inventory on site.
• Less storage place required on site
• Better utilization of on-site space, logistics & other infrastructure
• Lead team is considerably shorter.
• Elimination of storage and related overheads
• Elimination of double handling of steel
• Elimination of site related damage and pilferage.
• We will be proving the placement drawings
• Each processed material will carry a tag with the specific bar mark, bar diameter, location with member name, which makes it easy while fixing the steel at the right places in reference to the placement drawings, without any confusion.
• With proper coordination of site team with our team, pace of delivery as per the site requirement can be increased and thus can achieve fast work progress on sites.
• The above factors helps to save cost & time, improved productivity & efficiency in the site and consistency in the quality.